Working Holiday Visa Japan
Japan has consistently amazed the world-with technology, entertainment and several arenas of life. This has piqued the interest of worldwide travelers who seek such opportunities of travelling and working in Japan. Youth from eligible nations must seize the chance of applying for the Japan Working holiday program at the earliest. Ask us how.
Japan Working Holiday Visa
- You must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You must have a valid passport of an eligible country from the list below.
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay.
- You must possess a clear criminal record.
You must not include dependants on your application.
- Your primary purpose of travel must be to spend a holiday in Japan.
- You must be in good health with no medical concerns.
- Citizens of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the Republic of Korea, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Spain or Argentina, an applicant must be currently residing in their country of nationality
- Hong Kong residents must possess a valid HKSAR or British National Overseas passport and a resident in Taiwan must possess a valid passport of Taiwan.
- Applicants having the nationality of Australia, Canada and Republic of Korea should be between 18 and 25 years of age except in those cases where the competent authorities of Japan agree to extend the limitation of age to 30 years.
- Applicants must possess reasonable funds for their stay and they must also arrange for their travel back to their home country and provide proof to that effect.
- Participants are strictly prohibited from working at bars, cabarets, nightclubs, gambling establishments and other premises affecting public morals in Japan. If found working at such a place, they are deemed to violate Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act and will face deportation except where they are deemed to be victims of human trafficking.
Japan has mutual working holiday agreements with the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom