UK Immigration Visa Lawyer:-
The United Kingdom is also officially referred to as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. In recent years, The Ultimate Guide To UK Immigration Visas. UK has seen a widespread attraction for immigration. The United Kingdom is recognized for their lifestyle and standard of living. They have the right balance of life irrespective of what age group you are in. You could select this as your place even as a young couple or as someone who wants to settle down and start a beautiful family of their own. The United Kingdom is a breathtaking country inside out, concerning its history and architecture, as well as concerning its lifestyle. Get yourself an experienced UK immigration visa lawyer to ease out your visa application process.
Types of UK immigration visas
- UK immigration unmarried visa
- UK immigration civil partnership visa
When you do start applying for a visa, you will start to realize that it is a demanding and tiresome process. A process where you do not have the margin to falter because that may just cost you everything. There are different kinds of immigration visas you could namely apply for, some of which are; UK immigration investment visa, UK immigration unmarried visa, UK immigration civil partnership visa.
Step-by-step UK immigration Investment visa application guide:-
Below you will find a systematic, step-by-step process as to how you could apply for these visas without going through extreme levels of burden and stress. Clear all your queries regarding UK immigration civil partnership visa with this guide.
- The first thing you would want to do is to check your eligibility. Your eligibility will differ based on what visa you are applying for. For example for a UK immigration unmarried visa or UK civil immigration partnership visa, uk immigration partner visa a particular age is required along with documents that support your relationship to prove, that you as a couple have been living together for years before this application.
- The next step includes applying for the UK immigration unmarried partner visa, through a visa application form. This will be available online. It is important to fill every detail correctly to not face problems further in the process.
- You will require your passport and your partner’s as well for UK immigration unmarried partner visa. Double check all the information on your passport and most importantly make sure that is an unexpired passport which is valid for six months beyond your intended date of entry.
- Two color photographs are to be taken within the previous six months. The more recent, the better. The specifications of this photograph should meet the Department of state specifications.
- Your appointment letter that proves you have an appointment scheduled on that particular day and date.
- Your Birth certificate (in this case both of the couples birth certificates).
- Police certificates provided you have resided for six months or more since the age of 16.
- Evidence of support, Form I-864, a contractual affidavit of support.
- You need to meet specific English language requirements when you are applying for an unmarried partner visa.
- A particular amount will be required to be paid to apply; this is known as the visa application fees.
UK immigration visa extension Process :-
The process for UK immigration visa extension is quite similar to the process mentioned above. Depending on the country you are applying from and the type of visa you are applying for, you will have to provide additional documents based on the requirements. Above are the necessary documentation you will need to go through for this process. UK immigration unmarried visas, as well as UK civil immigration partnership visas, are a relatively smooth process, provided you have all your documentation. Global Migrate should be your go-to place if you are looking for a UK immigration visa lawyer. Make sure you get your UK immigration visa extension is done on time and without any issues with Global Migrate. The Ultimate Guide To UK Immigration Visas.