Canada Employment Visa
The open work permit scheme allows unrestricted work with any employer in Canada for a specific period of time. Individuals applying for this are exempted from the LMIA requirement. However certain permits may restrict the kind of work or the place where the person can apply. This permit can be applied for at the port of entry, within Canada or at a Canadian embassy in the applicant’s home country.
The following categories of people are eligible to apply for the open work permit.
- Individuals participating in foreign exchange programs
- International students coming to Canada on an internship or co-op work placement as a part of their education program
- Skilled workers nominated by a specific province in Canada
- Religious & Charity Workers
- Permanent residence applicants in Canada
- Spouses/ common law partners of skilled workers and international students
- Refugees, protected persons and their family members
- Candidates on a working holiday programs or under the young professionals category
- Medical fellows/ researches and visiting professors
This visa subclass is introduced to facilitate the transfer of employees from the foreign branch to the Canadian counterpart. The sole purpose of this is to encourage transmission of knowledge, skills, expertise, contribute to the company’s development and eventually cast an impact on the economy of the country. Individuals applying on this visa type are also exempt from LMIA test.
In order to qualify, candidates must have worked in the foreign branch of the company for at least one year on a full-time basis. They must hold a position of an Executive, Senior Manager or be a worker with ‘specialized knowledge’. Eligible applicant must be offered a full-time position in a similar role in the Canadian branch.
Canada Employment Visa -This permit is valid for one-year duration. However, they can be renewed after a year. To qualify for that, the company and the employee must still have a qualifying relationship, the office must be properly staffed and must engage in the continuous provision of goods and services for the past year. These employees later also qualify for permanent residence in Canada.
The Live in Caregivers category is meant for individuals coming to Canada for the purpose of providing care to children, elderly persons or disabled persons in private households. It is vital that the applicants are qualified and eligible to apply under the program. Applicants are allowed to work on a full time basis and also take their dependants with them to Canada. They eventually qualify for Permanent residence in Canada.
There are certain eligibility criteria’s that are applicable to both the employer and the applicant:
- Job offer from an employer in Canada with a Labour Marker Impact Assessment
- Applicant has completed education equivalent to Canadian high school education
- The applicant has completed at least 6 months of full time class-room setting training in the work that they would be doing as the carer OR have recently acquired 12 months of paid caregiver experience.
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate their ability to read, write, speak and listen in English or French.
- The applicant should be in good health and be ready to give a medical test with one of the designated doctor on the panel of physicians
- The applicant should not have any criminal record in countries he has lived.
The young professional visa subclass is structured in tune with the popular working holiday Visa Program. Only individuals in the age group of 18-30 or 35, depending on the country of nationality are eligible for this program. This program is based on the reciprocal agreement that Canada holds with certain countries. The permit is valid for 2 years and can be renewed.
Nationals of Australia, Austria, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine and United Kingdom are only eligible to apply under this program. Canada Employment Visa.
In order to apply for this visa, the candidate must have a written job offer and a contract from a Canadian employer. They must also have funds of around CD$2,500 to sustain themselves for the first 3 months of their stay in Canada as well as a travel insurance for the proposed time of their stay in Canada.
The working holiday visa is fundamentally similar to the young professional program under the International Experience Canada category. Youth between the age groups of 18-30 or 35 can apply for this visa. The bias is granted for a period of 1 or 2 years and the renewal depends on the country of citizenship. You have unrestricted movement of travel and work throughout Canada.
Candidate from the following countries are eligible to apply under this program: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
The Canada Experience Class is a permanent residency sub category in Canadian Immigration. Skilled workers with one year of Canadian work experience are eligible to apply under this category. It is mandatory that they have at least one year of work experience in an eligible occupation. It provides a direct gateway to permanent residence and eventually citizenship in Canada.
The CEC program provides an opportunity to skilled and talented workers in Canada to retain their work rights and elevate their status to that of a permanent resident. Canada Employment Visa. This contributes significantly to the Canadian labour market and development of Canadian provinces. There is a certain eligibility criterion to be maintained for the selection process:
- They must plan to live in a province outside Quebec
- They must have 12 months of skilled work experience – full time or equivalent part-time. This experience must have been acquired within the last 3 years in a NOC 0, A or B occupation
- They must meet demonstrate the required language proficiency
- They must not have any kind of medical or criminal issues in or outside Canada
- 1221 Administrative Officers
- 1241 Administrative Assistants
- 1311 Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
- 6211 Retail sales supervisors
- 6311 Food service supervisors
- 6322 Cooks
Global Migrate is an organization with Immigration Experts from all around the world. We absolutely understand that visa applications and procedures can be complicated, intricate and tricky. We aim to ease your burden provide you with the best advice and top quality customer service. We are committed to your cause and therefore implement appropriate quality management systems and processes to enable us to deliver the highest quality services.
To find out more and to have a no obligation, easy apply from UK, UAE and Pakistan. Sign-up the form and our representative will get in touch with you within few hours or WhatsApp now.