Australia Investment Opportunities
- You are the primary holder of an Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa
- You lived in Australia for a total of at least two years in the past of the four years immediately before you apply, while holding an Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- You and all your family members meet health and character requirements
- You meet business requirements.
- Stay in Australia indefinitely.
- Work and study in Australia.
- Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses.
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible).
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence.
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
- Have sufficient funds to invest.
- Sponsored by a state to invest.
The Australian Government welcomes foreign investment and it can never be so valuable than to do it in Australia. Australia offers ease of business, connections to Asia, a talented workforce and an innovative economy, why wouldn’t you invest?! You really do have the best investment opportunities in Australia and we can offer the right visa for it too. Establish a new business or develop your own with the right visa without any limits to travel in and out of the country at your own will. Take it to the next step with Global Migrate.
Global Migrate is an organization with Immigration Experts from all around the world. We absolutely understand that visa applications and procedures can be complicated, intricate and tricky. We aim to ease your burden provide you with the best advice and top quality customer service. We are committed to your cause and therefore implement appropriate quality management systems and processes to enable us to deliver the highest quality services.
To find out more and to have a no obligation, easy apply from UK, UAE and Pakistan. Sign-up the form and our representative will get in touch with you within few hours or WhatsApp now.