Family Visa 2017-08-31T18:27:25+00:00

As one of the most successful immigration consultancies in the world, Global Migrate has helped individuals, families, and corporate clients with their visa applications for many years. Our consultants are legally trained and keep up to date on the ever-changing immigration rules for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Denmark.Global Migrate is considered the expert of experts and whether you are a student or a high net worth investor, we aim to make your immigration dreams come true. We provide you with unrivaled service throughout the visa process. This is why most of our customers say they would recommend us.


Grandparents of Canadian permanent residents who want to visit their grandchildren to Canada can apply for an extended visit visas. These visas are called the Super Visas. These are 10 years multiple entry visas granted to grandparents of Canadian permanent residents and citizens whereby they can live in Canada for up to 2 years without having to need to leave the country. This is relatively a shorter processing time visa and takes up to 2 weeks. To qualify for this visa, the sponsor of the Grandparent visa must:

  1. show that they are Canadian citizen or permanent resident
  2. submit an invitation letter which provides information regarding the proposed visit of the grandparent and their own occupation and economic situation in Canada


Parents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents can apply for an extended visitors visa called the Super Visas. This visa allows them to live with their children in Canada for a period of 2 years without the need to renewing the visa. The validity of the Super Visa is 10 years. To qualify the parent needs to show:

  1. that they are the parent of the Canadian citizen or permanent resident
  2. get a medical insurance from a Canadian company which is valid for at least 1 year and which covers CD$100,000 for their health care
  3. need to go a medical examination with a designated physician by the CIC


After successfully assisting thousands of applicants with their immigration queries, we have established ourselves as the most trusted and leading name in today UK immigration industry.

We are proud to have clients who are happy with our high quality services. As We have a proven track record of thousands of successful visa applications and happy clients, our existing or previous clients are always referring their friends or family to us, there making us believe we deliver what we promise. Our team of highly experienced, expert immigration consultants are familiar with today forever changing immigration regulations. We are proud to provide free assessment to all candidates who contact us. Complete our free assessment now which is quick and simple and let us take the stress on your behalf.

The UK Spouse Visa also referred to as the UK Marriage visa allows foreign nationals to settle in the UK with their settled Husband, Wife or Civil Partner. If they are not married or in a civil partnership, they may apply for a  instead. A settled person is someone who either has  or permanent residency in the UK


Children (adopted or own) of Canadian Citizens or permanent residents can be sponsored by the parent. To sponsor a child, the Canadian citizen should:

1. Agree in writing to financially support the child for 10 years or until the child turns 25, whichever comes first

A child who has a common-law partner or who is married cannot be sponsored under this category. The whole process to sponsor a child for a permanent residency takes around 12 months to complete. The process is usually in 2 stages where the sponsors eligibility is checked in the first stage and the child ability to be sponsored is checked on the second stage.


Canadian permanent residents and citizens can apply to sponsor their brothers/sisters who are under the age of 18 and who do not have a spouse or common-law partner. To sponsor the Canadian permanent resident and citizen must agree to:

1. financially and socially support the brother/sister for 10 years or until they reach the age of 25

You can also sponsor your brother/sisters who apply for a permanent residency. By doing so they can claim an additional 5 points which would help them qualify for a permanent residency application.

Other close relatives

Other close relatives would include:

  • Brothers
  • Sisters
  • Nephews
  • Nieces
  • Grandchildren

All the above close relatives can be sponsored by a Canadian permanent resident or citizen if they are orphaned, are under the age of 18 and do not have a spouse or a common-law partner. The above relatives can also be sponsored when they apply for the permanent residency by which the relatives can claim 5 points for the same.

Why use Global- migrate

  • OISC, MARA and ICCRC Accredited Consultants

  • Established Immigration specialists

  • Ensure compliance with legal and other applicable standards

  • Educated and Trained staff to deal on your behalf

  • Over 10,000 Successful Applications

  • Highest Success Rate in the Industry

  • Complete Immigration solutions

  • Dedicated Support with 24 Hour emergency line

For starting your free visa assessment, click here


Take your FREE visa Assessment