Express Entry Program 2017-11-07T15:00:56+00:00

As one of the most successful immigration consultancies in the world, Global Migrate has helped individuals, families, and corporate clients with their visa applications for many years. Our consultants are legally trained and keep up to date on the ever-changing immigration rules for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Denmark.Global Migrate is considered the expert of experts and whether you are a student or a high net worth investor, we aim to make your immigration dreams come true. We provide you with unrivaled service throughout the visa process. This is why most of our customers say they would recommend us.

Federal Skilled Workers

The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is a point based immigration system which gives permanent residency to Canada. The Federal Skilled Worker visa enables skilled workers to migrate to Canada to work, study and live in Canada on a permanent residency basis and eventually apply for Canadian Citizenship (Canadian Passport). The FSW allows a person to live work and study in Canada. PR via FSW also allows migrants to access social security benefits as well as Healthcare benefits and subsidized education. This Permit is specifically intended for skilled workers to contribute to Canadian economy and fill the skill shortage. As the Federal Skilled Visa is assessed through a shortage occupation list you also have a better chance to acquire a job in Canada fairly quickly. The biggest benefit for a Canadian Skilled worker is that you will not require a sponsor to offer you a job instead you will be granted with an independent work permit considering you hit the required points threshold in the point based system.

Federal Trades Class

The Federal Skilled Trade Worker Program (FSTP) is specially designed for trade workers who are highly required in Canada due to the shortage of those skills within Canadian job market. This program enables the trade workers to work freely without any sponsorship and freely change their employers as and when they want to. This program allows the person to work and live in Canada along with their family for 4 years on permanent residency and then qualify for a Canadian Citizenship (Canadian Passport). This program also allows a person to then sponsor their family members or help them in applying for their permanent residency applications. The main benefit of this program is that the migrant will have access to various social security benefits as well as subsidised healthcare and education for kids. This program takes only 6-9 months to process and also does not require an immigrant to have a sponsor to apply for it.

Provincial Nominee Program

Each province in Canada has different requirements of migrants depending on their labour shortage. Due to this reason, each of them has their own provincial nominee program which enable migrants to move to Canada much faster. This program enables migrants to work in their field of interest and since this program is based on the labour shortage, there are high chances of getting jobs quicker. People who apply and receive the nominations under this program can apply for work permit or permanent residency to Canada. Under this program, you can apply to the following provinces:

  1.   Quebec
  2.   Alberta
  3.   Nova Scotia
  4.   Saskatchewan
  5.   British Columbia
  6.   Manitoba
  7.   Ontario
  8.   Newfoundland and Labrador
  9.   Yukon

Canadian Graduate Program

If you have completed your education in Canada, there is a high chance that you would qualify to apply for a permanent residency under the Canadian Graduate Program. This program is especially for students who have completed their Master’s or PhD from a publicly funded university in Ontario. In order to apply for the permanent residency under this program an application should:

  1.   Be interested in living and working in Ontario
  2.   Has graduated from an existing Master’s program from a publicly funded university in Ontario or has completed at least 1 academic year of the master’s degree
  3.   Apply within 2 years of when the Master’s degree was granted
  4.   Should be legally residing in Ontario
  5.   Should be able to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in English or French
  6.   Should be able to show a minimum level of income or savings

The recipients of this nomination can then apply for the permanent residency with the CIC and can fast track their dream to live and work in Canada. Ontario is accepting only 2,500 applications in 2014.

Family Sponsorship

b:Have an offer of employment with an LMIA from a maximum of 2 employers in Canada or have a Certificate of Qualification from a provincial or territorial body in Canada in one of the above skilled trades
c:Prove your basic language efficiency from a designated testing organization like an IELTS

These applications are for the people who are sponsored to come to Canada by a relative who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. Citizens and Permanent residents of Canada can sponsor their Spouse, common-law partner or children. The sponsor needs to be at least the age of 18 and should be able to demonstrate the willingness to take care of the person who is being sponsored including the economic well being. The sponsor needs to convince the CIC that he and his family intend to move to Canada permanently after this application being granted. The following relatives can be sponsored under this category:

  1.  Spouse or common law partner
  2.  Children
  3.  Brothers and sisters
  4.  Nephew or Nieces
  5.  Grandchildren

To be eligible to be sponsored, the spouse or the common-law partner should be able to prove their relationship to be genuine. Proof of genuine relationship can be demonstrated by providing marriage certificate, proof of communications, joint lease bills, bank accounts, photos etc. Dependent children can only be sponsored and they need to be under the age of 22. Children under the age of 22 but married or in a common law relationship cannot be sponsored. A Canadian citizen or permanent resident also has the ability to sponsor other relatives like orphaned niece, nephew, grandchild, brother and sister. However, the relative must be under the age of 18 and the sponsor should take an undertaking to take care of the sponsored which include his social and economic well-being.

Canadian Experience Class

This is a category of immigration where the individuals who have already worked in Canada can apply for a permanent residency and eventually qualify to apply for the citizenship. The CIC is accepting only a maximum of 8,000 applications under this category with a sub cap in certain occupations. To qualify for this program the candidate must:

a:have acquired 12 months of full time work experience in an occupation in the skill level 0, A or B of the National Occupation Classification(NOC) list and they are of a managerial, professional, technical or skilled trade nature.
b:have acquired the work experience in Canada within 3 years immediately preceding the application
c: can demonstrate a sufficient proficiency in English or French language from designated language testing centres like IELTS or TEF
d: does not have any kind of medical or criminal issues in or outside Canada

The following occupations are not accepted under this category:

  1. A  1221 Administrative Officers
  2. A  1241 Administrative Assistants
  3. A  1311 Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
  4. A  6211 Retail sales supervisors
  5. A  6311 Food service supervisors
  6. A  6322 Cooks

Why use Global- migrate

  • OISC, MARA and ICCRC Accredited Consultants

  • Established Immigration specialists

  • Ensure compliance with legal and other applicable standards

  • Educated and Trained staff to deal on your behalf

  • Over 10,000 Successful Applications

  • Highest Success Rate in the Industry

  • Complete Immigration solutions

  • Dedicated Support with 24 Hour emergency line

For starting your free visa assessment, click here

Take your FREE visa Assessment