Partner Visa 2017-08-31T18:27:47+00:00

As one of the most successful immigration consultancies in the world, Global Migrate has helped individuals, families, and corporate clients with their visa applications for many years. Our consultants are legally trained and keep up to date on the ever-changing immigration rules for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Denmark.Global Migrate is considered the expert of experts and whether you are a student or a high net worth investor, we aim to make your immigration dreams come true. We provide you with unrivaled service throughout the visa process. This is why most of our customers say they would recommend us.

  • Married to an Australian citizen or permanent resident
  • Share a de facto relationship with an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
  • You are an eligible New Zealand Citizen

Longing for your partner to complete your lonely nights? Or just looking for a new beginning together as a couple in Australia? Global Migrate can assist you with migrating to Australia with your partner on a long term basis leading to permanent residency. With a partner visa you can live, work and study in Australia without any restrictions. You have the opportunity to gain citizenship after a few years of your permanent residency visa enabling you to full rights as of an Australian.

Prospective Marriage 300 

  • if you are looking to get married to your partner in Australia then this is the visa for youThis is a temporary visa for 90 months and you must be willing to marry within that time frame.To qualify you must:
  • Intend to marry an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
  • Be sponsored by your prospective spouse
  • Know your prospective spouse and have met in person
  • Be the opposite sex to your prospective spouse (same-sex couples can apply for a Partner visa based on their de facto relationship)
  • Meet age, health and character requirements.

This visa provided many benefits for you and your partner such as:

  • Enter Australia before you marry your prospective spouse
  • Travel in and out of Australia as often as you want
  • Work in Australia, although some employers might not hire people with temporary visas
  • Study in Australia, but with no access to government funding for tertiary study
  • Apply for a Partner visa, in Australia, after your marriage.
  • for those who are currently in a de facto relationship or even married to an Australian citizen or permanent resident then this is the visa for you. Certain requirements will apply:
  • You have been in a relationship with your Australian citizen/permanent resident for the past 12 months
  • You can evidence your relationship
  • You have genuine grounds for travelling to Australia with your partner

This visa brings many benefits such as:

  • Enter Australia and stay here until a decision is made about your permanent Partner visa
  • Work in Australia
  • Study in Australia, but with no access to government funding
  • Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses.

If you are later granted a permanent visa, you can:

  • Stay in Australia indefinitely
  • Work and study in Australia
  • Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
  • Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
  • Receive some social security payments
  • Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted – after that time you will need another visa to enter Australia.

Why use Global- migrate

  • OISC, MARA and ICCRC Accredited Consultants

  • Established Immigration specialists

  • Ensure compliance with legal and other applicable standards

  • Educated and Trained staff to deal on your behalf

  • Over 10,000 Successful Applications

  • Highest Success Rate in the Industry

  • Complete Immigration solutions

  • Dedicated Support with 24 Hour emergency line

For starting your free visa assessment, click here

Take your FREE visa Assessment